- Make sure your Ultrasound Machine is plugged in and charging prior to the appointment
- Plug the Tendon Probe into the back of the ultrasound machine
- Clear the area the ultrasound is going to be performed
- Make sure the stand-off is accessible at the time of the scan
- Ensure a bottle of Metho is on the scanner trolley
- Top up the bottle od ultrasound gel and place on the scanner trolley
- Check the clippers to make sure they are charged and place them on the scanner trolley.
- Shut the ultrasound down and place back on charge
- Clean the probe off gently with some water ans a soft cloth dry and put away.
- Clean the clippers off and return to the charger
- Top up the ultrasound gel if needed and place back on the trolley.
- Clean up any clipped hair, poo or urine left behind.